In order to assure that the test results of national educational examinations are accurate, reliable, and trustworthy. NIETS established its own test/examination standards as follows:
1. Test Development Standard. All test items and educational tests must be
constructed systematically with transparent and reliable steps.
2. Test Administration Standard. All test must be administrated with transparency,
Fairness, acceptability and trustworthiness at national and international levels.
3. Test Printing Standard. All test printing must be monitored, controlled and
secured in transparent steps.
4. Test Report and Test Result Standard. All test reports and test results must be
written, checked, double checked, analyzed and reviewed by groups of experts in
the field of educational measurement and evaluation to validate that they are
accurate, proper, fair, and reliable.
5. Testing Personnel Standard. All supporting staff members and experts involved
in testing must have proper and appropriate qualification in the field of
educational measurement and assessment.
For properly implementation of the standards, NIETS also developed a manual for test and examination standards.