NIETS organized 5S Activity – Big Cleaning Day 2022 to improve working environment.
On 25th November 2022, Director of National Institute of Educational Testing Service (Public Organization) (Asst. Prof. Sirida Burachat, Ph.D.) organized 5S Activity – Big Cleaning Day 2022 and announced NIETS policy on 5S. There were executives and officers participated in this activity.
The objective of the 5S activity is to promote NIETS officers in order to have better understanding and implement the approach in the workplace consistently. Also, the 5S activity will be followed up and evaluated regularly.
5S is an approach that improves efficient workplace and environment.
- Seiri (Sort), to determine what needs to be present and what can be removed in a work area
- Seiton (Set-in-order), to determine what arrangements are most logical for convenience and safety
- Seiso (Shine), to focus on cleaning up the tools and work areas
- Seiketsu (Standardize) to capture best practices for 5S as standardized work for the organization
- Shitsuke (Sustain), to transform the standardized 5S processes into regularly completed tasks