The director of NIETS reemphasized examinees to studied and had to strictly follow on the rule and the regulation of testing administering in 2014 (B.E. 2557).
The National Institute of Educational Testing Service (Public Organization) (NIETS) has conducted 9 Common Subjects academic year 2020 on Saturday 14th – Sunday 15th March 2020 at testing fields around country.
NIETS reemphasized examinees to study and strictly follow on the rule and the regulation of testing administering in 2014 (B.E. 2557) as followed:
- The exam room regulations
1. Examinee without student registration number is not allowed into the exam room.
2. Examinee without identification card is not admitted.
3. Examinee is not permitted to the wrong testing-fields.
4. No examinee is permitted to enter the exam room after the 30 minutes starting
of the subject.
5. Any wireless communication devices is prohibited into the exam room.
6. Examinees must remain seated until the examination has ends.
7. Watch are only permitted if it is not programmable (for time looking only).
NIETS regulation of testing administering in 2014 (B.E. 2557) in part of examinees defined in No.9(7) that examinees do not do or attempt to do as malpractice ‘cheating’ during the exam.
- Breaking any of exam conduct rules as followed identified that is cheating in exam:
1. Communicate or attempt to communicate with anyone during the exam.
2.Bring prohibited items including all communication and electronic devices into
the exam room.
3. Bring books, textbooks, dictionary, or other non-permitted materials into the
- Penalty for the violating disciplines and cheating examinees in accordance with the regulation of testing administering in 2014 (B.E. 2557) as followed;
1. The scoring result of the subject or all subjects of the misconduct will not be
2. Violation of examinees will be informed to the schools to be recorded and taken
3. Examinees’ behavior will be informed to the higher education institution or
relevant agencies in consideration of their future career and higher education
4. NIETS will consider to prosecution in case of its damaging to organization or